Recently graduated and have no idea what you’re doing?
Check out this step-by-step guide to get you started!
Step 1: Register your information
- If you don’t have an online profile, the first thing you need to do is provide your contact info here so we can add your profile to the active alumni list. This will ensure that you receive all relevant announcements which typically do no exceed one e-mail a month.
Step 2: Follow us on Social Media
- Join the young alumni conversation on twitter by following us @RedcoatAlumni
- For easy access you can click “follow” in the twitter menu to the right—->
- Join the facebook group! The RBAA’s official facebook page, UGA Redcoat Alumni Band, can be found here.
- Connect with us on LinkedIn. This is a brand new group so help us build up this resource by letting us know what you’re up to and how we can help connect you with other Redcoat alumni who can get you to the next stage in your career. Note that the group is closed so you’ll need to search for “UGA Redcoat Band Alumni” and submit a request.
Step 3: Register for Homecoming
- Class of 2015 – In celebration of your first return to homecoming, and thanks in part to the generous donations of Redcoat alumni, homecoming cost for 2015 graduates is discounted! Information will be provided here shortly on how you can access your class specific discount.
- All Alumni: Registration for Homecoming 2015 will open shortly, stay on the lookout for an e-mail and of course we will post it here as soon as the registration link is available.
Step 4: Get involved with the Young Alumni Council!
- The Young Alumni Council is attempting to get several initiatives off the ground to help make the RBAA an even greater resource for younger alumni. If you are interested in getting involved, contributing ideas, or just finding out what you can do to help, please contact Christina Swoope at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “YAC interest”.